DadsWork is a community project in East Lothian working with fathers and male care givers. It provides support groups , positive parenting classes , workshops on the role of fathers , home visits , trips and outings for fathers and their children.
- Promote Healthy Parenting both emotionally and physically.
- Reduce the feeling of Isolation.
- Promote the inclusion of fathers in parenting and work on the issues to benefit their children.
- Promote the belief that parenting is also fathers work.
- Support dad’s aspirations of being good fathers.
- Raise confidence , Self Esteem and skills of being a dad.
- Influence services to become more father friendly through giving dad’s a voice.
- Raise awareness of the measurable benefits to children through improved relationships with their fathers.
Are you a father or male care giver looking for support contact us now!
DadsWork is a Registered Scottish Charity No SCO34170
DadsWork is Financially supported by East Lothian Council