“DadsWork” is a safe place for dads to meet other dads and talk about their experiences.
Planter made for the Community of East Lothian by Kyle Baillie (age 15) during Covid – 19 Lockdown
We take great pride in what we do and we strive to make a difference:
- Promote Healthy Parenting both emotionally and physically.
- Reduce Isolation.
- Promote the inclusion of fathers in parenting and work on the issues to benefit their children.
- Promote the belief that parenting is also fathers work.
- Support dad’s aspirations of being good fathers.
- Raise confidence , Self Esteem and skills of being a dad.
- Influence services to become more father friendly through giving dad’s a voice.
- Raise awareness of the measurable benefits to children through improved relationships with their fathers.
Are you a father or male care giver looking for support contact us now!
DadsWork is a Registered Scottish Charity No SCO34170
DadsWork is supported by East Lothian Council